What Documents Do I Need For A Mortgage?Documentation is necessary to process your mortgage, providing it in a timely manner will shorten the time it takes to close your loan.
You can securely upload your mortgage documents using this link, or by clicking on the image to the right. We use the best document management system available with Citrix. You can be assured that they will be safely and securely stored.
Typically we need the following documents to begin processing your loan:
- 2 years of your most recent tax returns, including 1099’s, w-2’s, and any K-1’s if you are self employed.
- 1 month of your most recent pay stubs
- 2 months of your most recent bank statements (all pages)
- copy of your driver’s license
- If you are refinancing a copy of your current mortgage statement and insurance declarations page
If you can not upload the documents, you can fax us at 888-979-6574, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an express mail package. We can accept documents being emailed but uploading them is the more fail safe option.